Unleash your talents… If you wish to make yourself one big favor that will impact your future the most and will let you live the life you deserve and would love.
Open Forum is the place I found this amazing article which lists several tips to develop your talents from people like Guy Kawasaki, Benjamin Franklin, Seth Godin, Sir Ken Robinson and some more extraordinary people like them.
Everybody has talents, only most people are afraid to admin them to protect themselves from some fears they might have, one of them being the fear of failure. The fear of failure is the talent assassin.
Follow those tips and don’t let the fear kill your talents.
Don’t doubt your talents
Get comfortable with being wrong.
Stop trading on old knowledge
Give people an opportunity to blossom in their talents
Practice “intelligent disobedience
Write a book.
Go on an inspiration binge
After those amazing advices comes a step by step guide how to discover your talents:
- The first thing you have to do is to live in the moment. Never worry for what had happened and don’t fear what has to happen. Enjoy the uncertainty of your life.
- Don’t compare yourself with others. Everyone has some talents in their blood.Try to realize that all of us have some unique skill sets and personality traits that give us high competence in some areas.
- Face your fears. If you face your fears you may come up with an idea of your hidden talent. If you want to dance just go and dance.Don’t restrain yourself from doing what your inner heart says.
- Start the thing now. Don’t be shy. You don’t need to be great to start; but you must start to be great. Every one starts some where. Start small and give it your all.
- Never quit. Unleash your true potential.
- Don’t sit at home, watching T.V. or surfing the net. It may be useful but it may never help you to find your talents nor give strength to face difficulties.
- Try new things you never know where your hidden talent will be; hence the word hidden.
Here are some people who have already finished some or may be all of the above steps and have released their remarkable talents.
Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1
Crazy Audience Hidden Talents!
Paul Potts sings Nessun Dorma
There is always a way to live your talents, even if they are not related to monetizing.